SEO, Search Engine Optimization (Organic) the discovery, strategy and development of a clients keyword and content strategy for maximized business growth.
- Monitoring daily performance metrics to understand organic search performance across multiple global markets.
- Identifying growth opportunities in core areas such as site infrastructure, keyword selection, or on-page factors optimization.
- Writing specification documents and designing experiments to test new strategies and opportunities for growth.
- Analyzing experimental results and pushing forward next steps at a rigorous pace.
- Performing granular traffic and conversion analyses across multiple global markets to gain insight into keyword and landing page performance.
- Identifying and analyzing competitor techniques, as well as benchmarking client performance against competitors.
- Optimizing internal linking structures to maximize rankings across client keyword portfolio.
- Assessing and understanding each market’s needs related to Search, and communicating them to various internal and external stakeholders.